Monday, February 9, 2009

Birthday Princess

Yesterday was Kensie's first birthday. I can hardly believe it has been a year already. How is that possible?!

We had her party at a local pizza place. It's hard to plan a party in February. Once she gets older, we can do more things, but at this age, it's limited. We just had family there. She was indifferent about the gifts, but loved, loved, loved the cake. We learned today, though, that when a baby eats pink frosting, her poop also turns pink. That was quite the surprise!

I can't call her a toddler yet. Kensie is so tiny. She is only 19 pounds. She doesn't walk yet. She just doesn't seem like a toddler to me. So, she's still my baby.

Here are some pictures from the party:



So, Happy Birthday, my Kensie Leigh. You are my precious baby girl and I love you.

1 comment:

Multislacking Mama said...

That first newborn picture makes me hurt for a brand new babe to snuggle! Ah, thank goodness for the new puppy.

Labs are so smart. I had our 9 year old lab potty trained in about 4 days.

You can bet money that there will be many updates on Sweet Beverly!